amazing that there are living humans out there who have chosen to label other groups of people “justice warriors” and align themselves as directly opposed to them. opposed to justice. look in the mirror. tell yourself “i hate justice”. do you feel like a batman villain yet.
1. listen to a song on repeat, draw an interpretation.
2. something old.
3. an extinct animal.
4. your favourite character from a nostalgic cartoon/ movie/ game
5. your dream outfit
6. your current obsession
7. your pet, but with a strange twist
8. Something with your favourite colour.
9. Your favorite evil character.
10. your favourite good character.
11. Your favourite art movement (eg. pointillism, futurism, art nouveau)
12. A still life of beautiful objects.
13. a cartoon character drawn realistically.
14. a dreamy landscape.
15. Someone from your favourite board or video game.
16. something tiny
17. fantasy person in robes or armor
18. A couple (any two people).
19. Something that you fear.
20. free day, your choice!
21. Something morbid/ horror themed
22. Your favourite season.
23. Something using as many colours as possible.
24. Something that represents one of the seven deadly sins
25. Someone or something from real life.
26. Your favourite side character
27. three things (joined or separate) beginning with r, k , and q.
28. A room.
29. Your favourite weather.
30. Something grand to finish off!
oh man i completely forgot about this, i should really start this back up again :p
brawl is probably going to go down as the weirdest smash bros game
like it simultaneously wanted to be casual by making everything slower and floatier and wanted to be hardcore by making everything duller and darker and dingier and adding solid snake. there’s a huge story mode but instead of using nintendo’s (and sonic’s and metal gear’s) many memorable worlds and enemies it included a series of drab, realistic environments and forgettable enemies. it ended with sonic saving all of nintendo’s heroes from their impending deaths. it invented the new version of the kid icarus universe that we know today. it made an nes accessory playable. it for some reason featured a list of every nintendo game ever that you could read through, not that anyone did. jigglypuff’s final smash just makes her slowly inflate. luigi’s final smash cannot be explained with logic, luigi just has this weird aura for no apparent reason. there was a stage builder with only three generic locations. it put silver the hedgehog in green hill zone. otacon and snake had codec calls about every character in the game. it had the great maze. it turned level 1-1 into a post-apocalyptic wasteland and added tripping
mario’s hyper-realistic overalls